Sunday, January 29, 2012

Archangels and Demons - original song "Wings to Fly" by Stephen Skelton


WINGS TO FLY by Stephen Skelton
C add 9
Dreams I have
                   G
Kisses and promises
                    Am7
We’re flying high
                    Dsus4
We’re flying free
                 Fmaj7
Cross the ocean waves
     G
To me
Bless me now
Bless me with wings to fly
Precious white wings
Songs that we sing
You came back
For me
Dm7                          G
You’re closer now to me
Fmaj7                          Dsus4  D
You’re closer than you see - ee
G
I have a dream (that we’re)
D/F#
High above the trees (that the)
Em7                    C add 9
Wind is in my - y hair
I have a dream that we’re
High above the trees the
Wind is in my - y hair
            Am7        Dsus4
Tell me what do I do
                   G        D/F#
To earn my wings
Tell me what do I do
To earn my wings



No comments:

Post a Comment