Thursday, January 3, 2013

Angel


My true story of an angel.
The only time I've met one.
San Francisco 1995

Miracles and Signs

Past lives, seeing the future, dolphins and aliens were signs that I was getting closer to my angel.

Each one of us on this planet is a being of light, a multidimensional soul that has an energy signature, a vibration particular just to us, that has the consciousness of an angel dwelling within us, capable of miracles and signs bringing us closer to God. A vibration capable of attracting an angel.

My first experience with a real angel was outside a supermarket in San Francisco. This may seem an unremarkable place to meet an angel but it was anything but unremarkable in its unveiling.

It was unexpected and miraculous.

When I was living in San Francisco, USA, I was shopping at an organics supermarket when I noticed a person huddled up in the gutter.

After shopping, I went over and approached the person.

It turned out to be a young girl, maybe 14 to 16 years old, crying. Her hair was disheveled, her clothes torn and she was dirty from head to foot.

I asked her what was wrong and she told me she had no home to go to and had been living on the streets.

I gave her some of the food I had bought that she would be able to eat immediately.

Then I reached down and gave her a big hug.

At that very moment I felt a warm glow all over my body.

She looked up, stopped crying and with a pale shocked look on her face pointed over my left shoulder at something behind me.

"Oh!" she gasped. "It's an angel!"

As I turned, I saw, just over my shoulder, a golden presence standing there shining at us both.

To this very day it still brings tears to my eyes when I remember it, both the vision and the feeling.

Then the angel vanished and I thanked the girl for being able to share such a special moment with her.

As I returned to my car I remember her face vividly, as if her whole life and future changed in that moment.

I never found out what happened to her. I can only trust that angel is still looking after her.




No comments:

Post a Comment