Saturday, January 12, 2013

Light


The Blue Light

Ever since I was a teenager I have been able to see the blue light. It is as bright as the blue light of the stars of the Pleiades, and is a truth indicator. When either myself or someone else speaks a direct truth that is really important to them the blue light flashes in front of my eyes like a bright beacon. 

The blue light has also been the bearer of many paths of synchronicity for me. One day I had a dream of Sai Baba, an Indian guru, who told me to go and visit my friend and tell him he had to go and visit him in India. When I arrived at his place my friend told me he had just been sent a book about Sai Baba in the mail from a relative whom he had no idea had any interest in spiritual matters generally or Sai Baba in particular. He was a bit freaked out and said if he had a third “message” he would definitely head off to India!
That night I was walking along a deserted street late at night in Christchurch, New Zealand. There was only one other person, withdrawing money from a bank machine. As I walked past she turned around and said, out of the blue, “Tell your friend to go and see Sai Baba” and handed me a pamphlet about a meeting that was on that weekend about Sai Baba. She said nothing more, just that one sentence, and the blue light lit up like a flashlight in front of me as she walked off down the street. I was completely blown away and went around the following morning to my friend’s place to tell him. He was too stunned to do anything than gape open mouthed at me. He took the pamphlet and went to the meeting. It was an extraordinary example of synchronically.

Sai Baba played a further part in gifts of an unusual kind when he gave a statue of Kwan Yin to a friend of mine who had just returned from visiting his monks in India. The statue, of Kwan Yin (Guan Yin, the Goddess of Mercy) is the bodhisattva of compassion. From the heart of the statue were growing pearls, every few minutes, which on a thin silken thread came out of the heart and dropped off into the hand of a receiver if they prayed in front of the statue and were meant to have a pearl. I knelt in front of the statue and prayed for a sign.  A beautiful pearl dropped off into my hands. I was amazed by this simple and wondrous miracle and took the pearl to a jeweler who told me it was a rare deep sea pearl,  created naturally by an oyster and therefore expensive and difficult to acquire. It was worth a lot of money and he asked me where I had got it from. When I told him he thought I was joking! It was no wonder. A true gift from the universe.

The blue light played a large part in guiding me on my “Merlin” adventure in Canada. I had been studying Vedic lore, particularly the 27 Vedic constellations or Nakshatras. When I went to a party in Canada I was asked to help a couple who were having relationship problems. I discussed what was happening to them in terms if Vedic lore, a completely different way of looking at life, including Veda, Vedanta, Tantra, Ayurveda and Jyotish, which view all experiences as empowering the spirit, liberating people, communing with the consciousness that creates the universe and dwells within us and embodying this new perception in our own lives. That couple were so liberated by what they heard that they told many others and from then, from eight o’clock in the morning until eight at night, I had a line of people outside my door, waiting to receive guidance and be empowered through their own enlightenment. I did not ask for money, but rather used the Maori concept of koha (or donation). I was given everything conceivable, from silver tea sets to valuable paintings, most of which I could’t keep anyway as I was traveling, so I gave it away. The more intensely I worked, the clearer the blue light indicating truth shone, so that I was able to call people on when they were not speaking their truth or when they were deliberately hiding something. Relationships changed to models of love, businesses switched to success, health issues disappeared. The more people believed the easier it became to turn around their problem or issue for the good. 

One wonderful story was a young man who had worked in a timber mill, had his back crushed in an accident, and wanted to become an actor in Hollywood. He was so low in confidence and self esteem I don’t think he even believed he would walk again. So his mother, a native Canadian Indian, came to see me on his behalf. I told him to ring the first ten studios in Hollywood and tell them his story. That was all he had to do. Then he would find success. He had no acting experience and no contacts in Hollywood. He looked them up in the phone book and followed my instructions. After nine rejections he was ready to give up. On the tenth, he reached a kind secretary, who spoke to him in a very loud voice, carefully taking down what he told her, and repeating as she did. She told him she could’t guarantee him anything but wished him good luck. He put down the phone to call his Mum and tell her he hadn’t been successful. Just then, the phone rang. The voice on the other end said he was a director of a Hollywood production and had overheard the story the secretary had been reciting. He was intrigued and invited the young man down to Hollywood with his family. Upon meeting him, the director gave the man a small paid part in his next production as well as an apartment to live in with his family. So the man got his wish, to be an actor and be part of a Hollywood production. 

Another touching story is a man I met in Ashland, who had been shot in the back in World War Two and never been relieved of his back pain even though he had tried many treatments. I worked on his back for two hours. He fell asleep during the middle of the treatment. In the morning he woke up, stood up without any pain and proclaimed it was the fittest and best he had felt in many many years. He rang up a Californian TV station and put me on a morning show as the singer who heals with heart. I was also playing music up and down the USA and Canada. It was such a moving moment. Both he and I were genuinely touched by the extraordinary healing that had occurred because he had believed in the power of health that already resided within him.



No comments:

Post a Comment