Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dolphin Prophecy


Chapter 2

Dolphin Prophecy

The second of my true stories began with a choice.

I was set to return to the USA, with LA being my first port of call.

I had to make a decision, LA or Tokyo as I was either going to go from Tokyo to Amsterdam and try a singing career in Europe or explore a similar option on the West Coast of the US.

The night before I bought the tickets for Europe I had a lucid dream. That’s a dream where you know you are dreaming. The details were crystal clear, as if I were actually there. 

The dream was simple. I was walking along a beach in Palos Verdes, a coastal area on a peninsula in south west Los Angeles. Three dolphins swam along parallel to the beach and one stood up on its tail and flapped its fin at me as if it were waving.

The dream was mighty odd, I thought and I knew on one level it was real.

Years before, I had been able to communicate with three dolphins who had also swam along a beach to meet me and I jumped in, in front of witnesses and swam with them. That’s a story for a later time and another chapter.

So I knew the dream was a sign.

I bought tickets the next day for LA. I was staying with some friends in Palos Verdes. It was shortly after the 1994 Northridge earthquake. The area was pretty cut up and some of the roads had split, then divided and separated so that they no longer joined or were even lying on the same path.

I took a walk down to a local beach. I stood looking out to sea and then felt a familiar buzzing in my body, when something unusual is about to happen. 

Suddenly, three dorsal fins appeared, swimming parallel to the beach. As their bodies emerged I could see they were dolphins. One of them, the middle one, stood up on its tail and flapped its right flipper at me. 

This wasn't the only times dolphins and sea creatures had figured in dreams and healing. When I was at University I met a well-known American Indian healer, Denise Linn, who told me I had an incarnation as a female Atlantean healer. This woman, dolphins and whales brought many signs, just like the dreams above, visiting me in my dreams for many years.





No comments:

Post a Comment